A candlelight walking tour that will allow participants to step back in time to explore images of our past.“
Welcome to a candlelight walking tour designed to give participants an opportunity to step back in time and see images of our past. As we meander around the public square, we will whisper of murder. The side streets, in hushed tones, will give up their secrets of fire and mayhem; and in a dark alleyway, we will stand with the condemned at the place of their death. Our tour will end as one man hangs in the balance between the pleasures of this life and the shame of an unconsecrated grave.
- All tours begin at the Historical Commission, 204 Hewitt Street, Darlington, SC.
- The tour is not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
- Participants must be able to walk up and down stairs in limited lighting.
- Tour distance will cover 1/2 mile and will consist of 8 stops.
- Tours are first come, first serve, and are limited to 20 participants.
Due to COVID, we kindly ask participants to socially distance and wear a mask. If one tour is rained out, we will try for the second.
Check our Facebook page for all updates: www.facebook.com/DarlingtonCHC
TICKETS are available online at:
Don’t miss the chance to participate in some really fun and educational events.